DUE on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011:
Over break (or as soon as you get a chance), please log on to Acuity (https://nyc-acuity.mcgraw-hill.com/index.jsp) and review your most recent 8th Grade Predictive Exam. Your exam results go with the booklet that I passed out in class today. Please write down the score that you received and complete all test corrections for any mistakes that you made. This will count as a test score. To check your questions that you got wrong, please click on:
1. View Reports
2. 02/09/11 Grade 8 Predictive Assessment
3. Click on any Strand that you did not receive 100%
4. View the item numbers that you got wrong in your booklet that you received today
You login information:
Username: firstnamelastname (no spaces)
Password: StudentID# (9 digit OSIS number)
Please email me at bergerj@nestmk12.net if you have trouble logging in.
I don't know what my student ID number is, how do I find it out?
ReplyDeletei just emailed you. but your OSIS number should be on your report card
ReplyDeletehow do you know which questions you got wrong
ReplyDeleteClick on any percentage that is not 100% and you should see which item numbers you got incorrect. Match those up to your booklet that you got back in class and re-do the problems.
ReplyDeletei know my password, but my username isnt working
ReplyDelete-Lauren
Lauren, please email me so that I can give you your username and password
ReplyDelete